- If you have any queries about this policy, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations, Jay Ashall Partnership confirms that the proprietor of this site is Jay Ashall Partnership, whose registered office is 108 London Road, Holmes Chapel, CW4 7BD United Kingdom.
- We may collect and process personal data about you for the services we provide, including; design purposes, completing planning applications, the administration of contracts on site, illustrating completed projects on our site and for advertising the skills of the practice.
- We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Certain information required to provide our services; name, address, telephone number, site details, email address.
- Other information you sent to us in your enquiry form or directly by telephone, in person, email or through the post.
- A record of correspondence between you and us.
- Details of accounting or financial transactions. This may include information such as credit card, debit card or bank account details.
- Information in relation to references, reviews or marketing of the Practice.
- We process personal data for our staff, clients, members of the public attending events or meetings and others, depending on the activities concerned.
- We don’t share users’ personal data unless we have first obtained consent to do so.
- We utilise many industry standard information systems including third party cloud-based solutions and restrict access to your data by our employees. As an organisation, we seek to continually ensure we only hold personal details that are necessary for the lawful processing activities associated with the delivery of our services.
- We retain personal data for different periods of time depending on the employed Letter of Appointment; Construction Contract; and/or specific clients for the purpose of their processing. A data retention policy codifies the different periods of time after which personal data will be destroyed securely.
- We seek to implement safe technical and operational measures, where activities include the processing of personal data.
- You should note that where your information is displayed with consent on the site, it is accessible to third parties who may independently lift that information for their own marketing purposes. We have no control over, and accept no liability in respect, of such access.